廖伦平:全球一致,本土融合

    |     2017年7月17日   |   访谈对话   |     评论已关闭   |    297

廖伦平(Zen Pin Liow):Concentrix全球战略服务中心大中华区总经理。廖伦平先生毕业于马来西亚北方大学,获会计学荣誉学位。于2006加入IBM中国,目前负责Concentrix全球战略服务中心大中华区的各地IBM全球客户的整体业务流程外包服务。他是呼叫中心及业务流程外包领域的资深人士和顶级专家,在商业支持客户领域成就显著,支持的企业客户遍布亚太、欧洲、美洲、东南亚、日本和韩国。

问题1:Concentrix Global Business Status ( Overall, Growing segments, Focus Industries )
Concentrix全球业务情况(整体,增长,重点行业)

Hi everyone, my name is LIOW, Zen Pin.
大家好,我是廖伦平

Everyone call me Zen.
大家都叫我Zen

I run the Great China and ASEAN market for Concentrix.
目前负责Concentrix大中华区和东盟的市场业务

Let me introduce to you Concentrix.
让我来给大家介绍一下Concentrix

Concentrix is one of the top 5 global business service company
Concentrix是全球客户管理BPO行业排名前五的公司之一

client engagement company in the world.
客户遍布全球各地

We are around 52 countries around the world.
我们遍布全球52个国家或地区。

We got about 100,000 people around the world.
在全球,我们现有的100,000+员工

We got more than 450 clients and we support more than 40 languages around the world.
我们有超过450个客户,支持全球40多种语言。

3 years ago, we were still with IBM.
3年前,我们还在和IBM。

And we have recently last year acquired a company called Phoenix to improve and increase our competitiveness in the market.
而最近去年,我们收购了一家叫做凤凰城的公司来提高我们在市场上的竞争力。

It is my pleasure to be in the market to be able to support some of global top 5 companies in the world.
我很高兴能够在市场上服务于一些全球前五大公司。

问题2:Strengthen of Global and China Concentrix
Concentrix中国和全球的强项

Strategy and Goal in the Mid/Long Term ( Global/China/Asia )
中长期战略目标(全球/中国/亚太)

So next,
接下来

I would like to share with you the trends we see in the market today.
我想分享一下目前市场的发展趋势

So we have been talking to a lot of customers,
我们一直在和很多客户交谈

talking to them about what did they see and what they are proud in the future.
与他们谈论他们看到什么,以及他们在未来的发展。

And what we see today is this.
我们今天看到的是这个

The first is, a lot of customers tell us that if I do not need to provide the service.
第一个是,很多客户告诉我们,如果我不需要提供服务。

That is actually the best customer service in the world.
这实际上是世界上最好的客户服务。

Made your product solution and the services are so good that your customers don’t even need to call you.
使您的产品解决方案和服务非常好,您的客户甚至不需要打电话给您

That’s the best.
那样是最好的

The second thing that we are seeing in the market is from the behavior of the customer standpoint.
我们在市场上看到的第二件事是从客户的角度来看。

What we do really like is to do self-service.
我们做的是做自助服务。

If I can find all the information myself on the web, on the chat board, using artificial intelligent.
如果我可以在网上找到所有的信息,在线聊天使用人工智能。

But that is the second major trend that we are seeing in the market.
这是我们在市场上看到的第二大趋势。

Now you can get information really quickly.
现在,您可以快速获取信息。

You don’t need to spend a lot of time and a lot of people and any investment to provide the answers.
你不需要花很多时间和很多人和任何投资来提供答案。

And that is the second biggest trend that we are seeing in the market.
这是我们在市场上看到的第二大趋势。

The third trend that we are seeing in the market is because of the aspirational growth of the support in the region, we are seeing big shift from voice support to chat and social.
我们在市场上看到的第三个趋势是由于该地区的服务支持数据的增长,我们正在从语音支持转向聊天和社交。

In this particular support,
在这个特别的支持下,

the interesting part is and chat typically and for typical for our front agent,
通常有趣的部分是我们的前台客服聊天,

they can do the mountable chats at the same time.
他们可以同时进行安装的聊天。

Whereas for voice agent,
对于语音服务

they can do one voice at one voice call at one time.
他们可以一次在一个语音通话中做一个声音。

So from productivity standpoint
所以从生产力的角度来看

it proves a lot.
它证明了很多。

From efficient standpoint,
从有效的角度来看,

it proves a lot.
它证明了很多。

And from the ability to support the growth of the business
而从支持业务增长的能力来看

it helps a lot from the economical and from growth standpoint.
它从经济和增长的角度帮助很多。

Yeah, we see a lot of that.
是的,我们看到很多。

And especially the fourth trend that we are seeing especially in the Chinese market is a lot of major major Chinese companies are expanding overseas.
特别是我们在中国市场看到的第四个趋势是中国很多主要的公司正在海外扩张。

When they expand overseas
当他们扩大海外

when they acquire new companies overseas,
当他们在海外收购新公司时

when they try to get to the new market overseas.
当他们试图去海外的新市场

But actually what do they are trying to look for is a partner who can help them very very quickly to replicate the culture and replicate the process and the good performance to support their customers outside China.
但实际上他们正在寻找什么是一个合作伙伴,可以非常快地帮助他们复制文化,复制流程和良好的业绩,以支持中国以外的客户

The first impression is very very important to these customers.
第一印象对这些客户非常重要

Right? So what is seeing is a lot of Chinese companies getting into Europe, a lot of Chinese companies expanding into US.
对? 那么现在看到的是很多中国企业进入欧洲,很多中国企业都在扩张到美国。

We have seen some Chinese companies working with us in India, South Asia and all the way to South America as one.
我们看到一些中国公司在印度,南亚和南美一起与我们一起工作。

问题3:What are the unmatched capabilities and thought leadership to deliver improved outcomes for client?
Concentrix在改进客户运营结果方面的指导思想和核心能力

So in Concentrix,
所以,在Concentrix,

where the solution is structuring the global footprint,global solution for our Chinese customers.
正在构建全球解决方案,为中国客户提供全球解决方案。

We typically have our Chinese speaking colleagues who will manage a solution, the entire proposition for the Chinese company in China.
我们通常会有我们的中国公司的同事来负责中国地区的管理工作

Now the advantage is that we speak in Chinese, we understand the culture.
现在的优点是我们用中文说话,我们懂得文化。

At the same time, we understand what is going on outside of China and help them to do and design the suitable solution for them.
同时,我们了解在中国以外发生了什么,并帮助他们为他们设计合适的解决方案。

Now that is on the initial stage after the culture has been assigned.
现在已经在文化分配之后的初始阶段。

What we do is we also assign Chinese speaking colleagues who manage the relationship, manage the ongoing communication with the Chinese customers.
我们做的还是指派管理关系的中国同事,管理与中国客户进行的沟通。

This will help facilitate a lot of miscommunication, a lot of facilitation for the Chinese customers.
这将有助于促进大量的沟通,为中国客户带来很多便利。

So they need, the IE, they just need to do is one person in China in Chinese language who understand Chinese culture to help them manage the global business.
所以他们需要,他们只需要做的就是中国的一个汉语人士,他们懂得中国文化来帮助他们管理全球业务。

The next advantage is that the Concentrix bringing to the table is we believe the customers, customer engagement, customer experience is a people business.
我们相信客户,客户参与,客户体验是人生的第一个优势。

Now in a people business, we don’t just depend on people.
现在在一个人的生意中,我们不只是依靠人

So we bring together a lot of technology into the entire process.
所以我们把大量的技术融入到整个过程中。

For example, in managing the finding customer experience,
例如,在管理查找客户体验时,

we utilize a lot of AI,
我们利用了大量的人工智能,

we utilize a lot of what they call the intelligent chat board to manage and reduce the cause and transaction into us.
我们利用了很多他们所说的智能聊天板来管理和减少我们的原因和交易。

We call that the contact avoid us.
我们称避免了接触。

The less the transaction come to the agent is better for our customers from the cause and from the experience standpoint.
代理商的交易越少越好,我们的客户从事业和经验的角度来看,

When any of the transactions come into the operations, so what we do is that we will have tools.
当任何交易进入操作时,我们所做的就是我们将有工具。

For example, we have 2 called PACE when it does tax mining of the chat tax mining of the email coming into our organization,
例如,当对进入我们组织的电子邮件进行税收挖掘时,我们有2个称为PACE,当任何交易进入操作时,我们所做的是我们将拥有工具。

where we can do automated quality control,
我们可以做自动化的质量控制,

we can prior our ties any chat emails that are in privacy.
我们可以在任何隐私的聊天电子邮件之前联系我们。

Maybe because they are VIP customers or whether is more bringing more complaints or we need to handle them very very quickly.
也许是因为他们是VIP客户,还是更多的投诉,或者我们需要非常快地处理。

So we have this kind of tools to help expertise the experience and help to straight line the operation of the back office.
所以我们有这样的工具帮助专业人士的经验,并帮助直线后台的运作。

We also have technology in terms of what we call internally all tops way.
技术方面我们也有内在的技术。

It provides the automated performance management from the operation standpoint.
它从操作的角度提供了自动化的性能管理。

It will bring out and bring alert real time on the KPIs on the performance of the agent,
它会带来实时的关键绩效指标,提醒代理人的表现,

performance of the operation,
表现操作,

all the way to the team leader managers and see the management automatically.
一直到团队领导经理,并自动查看管理。

So in the real time,
所以在实时的时候,

this is what we are able to track the performance of the people and how we are supporting our customers,
这是我们能够跟踪人们的表现以及我们如何支持我们的客户

where we are meeting all these service levels supposed to and whether there are any urgent and important math we need to do very very quickly.
我们正在满足所有这些服务水平,以及是否有任何紧急和重要的数学,我们需要非常快地做。

Now, Analytics is big with us.
现在,Google Analytics(分析)与我们很大。

So we have a very big analytic team and a very big social team.
所以我们有一个非常大的分析团队和一个非常大的社会团队。

So what we are doing from what we are seeing.
那么我们正在从我们所看到的那样做什么。

A lot of customers moving from voice to chat social.
很多客户从语音转移到聊天社交。

We have a global customers in software business where we support the global Facebook and twitter and the forum where we used to Facebook, twitter and forum to provide technical support for the customers.
我们拥有软件业务的全球客户,我们支持全球Facebook和Twitter以及我们用于Facebook,Twitter和论坛的论坛,为客户提供技术支持。

So any of the customers go to the Facebook site, cooperate twitter, cooperate forum, it is exactly us who are supporting them for the technical questions, from the simple customer care questions through these social media platforms.
所以任何客户去Facebook网站,合作Twitter,合作论坛,正是我们谁支持他们的技术问题,从简单的客户关怀问题通过这些社交媒体平台。

And at the same time, we do the social media center analytics for this particular global software company so that the clients would have a 3/6 view of what the customers are talking about from both in terms of operation data.
同时,我们也为这家特定的全球软件公司做社交媒体中心分析,以便客户可以从运营数据方面了解客户所谈论的3/6的观点。

And secondly is from the social media assignment analytics that we do for them.
其次是从我们为他们做的社交媒体分配分析。

Let’s talk about something probably is closed a lot of people’s heart.
让我们来谈谈一些可能是很多人的心都关闭了。

Would machine learning the eye pieces the job of the client center of customer services.
让机器学习客户服务客户中心的工作。

Now in my personal view,
现在我个人看来,

that’s a very very high chance,
这是一个很高的机会,

the AI machine learning,
AI机器学习,

virtual chat board will replace a lot of what we do and what we use the people for correctly.
虚拟聊天板将取代我们所做的很多工作,以及我们正确使用的人员。

Imagine that if the chat services and email services probably consist 30% or even 60% of the center job today.
假设如果聊天服务和电子邮件服务可能占中心工作的30%甚至60%。

We are predicting at least 34% of that will go away and go to the machine learning and go to the AI virtual chat board.
我们预测至少有34%会消失,去机器学习,去AI虚拟聊天板。

So it is a trend where we won’t be able to stop.
所以这是一个我们不能停止的趋势。

It is a good trend,
这是一个很好的趋势,

it is the right trend.
这是正确的趋势。

And from the Concentrix standpoint,
而从Concentrix的角度来看,

we are prepared to how our clients to move to the direction although it may mean we are reducing the businesses that we have the business of the customers.
我们准备好让客户走向,尽管这可能意味着我们正在减少我们拥有客户业务的业务。

Because we think that’s the right thing to do for our customers.
因为我们认为这是对我们的客户做正确的事情。

问题4:What are the CNX unique innovative approaches ? ( Digital, Social, Automation, AI, MO etc )
Concentrix的独特之处,创新体现在哪些方面(数字化,社交媒体,自动化,人工智能等)

understanding our views on where the industry / customer experience is going
了解我们对行业/客户体验的看法

how are Chinese companies preparing for this trend
中国企业如何为这种趋势做准备

case studies that we can share
分享案例研究

Now the next topic that people probably have in their mind is,
现在可能在人们心目中的下一个话题是,

I have my center right now is running perfectly.
我现在的中心正在完美地运行。

The support from the organization cooperation is good for my center.
组织合作的支持对我的中心有好处。

Why would I want to outsource?
为什么要外包?

Why would I want to consider a partner?
为什么要考虑合作伙伴?

How I typically see is in the capital center,
我通常看到的是在首都中心

in the self management center,
在自我管理中心,

that is a honeymoon period.
那是一个蜜月期。

But you try to consult the day,
但是,当天您尝试咨询

all your different operation in different locations is one location.、
您在不同地点的所有不同操作都是一个位置。

That is really a honeymoon period.
那真的是一个蜜月期。

And one year after that,
一年后,

the centers is enjoy very strong support,
这些中心享受非常强大的支持,

very honeymoon period from the external organization where people are growing your standardizing process and customer experience for your company.
来自外部组织的非常蜜月期,人们正在为您的公司发展,您的标准化流程和客户体验。

The challenge only comes two years after the center is settled.
挑战只有在中心解决之后的两年。

Why is that?
这是为什么?

That is the time when the cooperation,
那就是合作的时候,

we say,what else can you do for your company?
我们说你还能为你的公司做些什么?

How much more can you reduce?
你还能减少多少?

How much more performance can you increase?
你能增加多少性能?

What else you can do for the cooperation?
还有什么可以做的合作?

I think that’s where the challenges start to coping for the campus center.
我认为这是开始应对中心挑战的地方。

What can the outsource partner bring to the table?
外包合作伙伴可以带来什么?

Personally, I strongly believe that the clients should have the captive and they should have the outsourcing partner.
就我个人而言,我坚信客户应该拥有自己的权力,他们应该有外包合作伙伴。

It is not ritualism, they should live together as a partnership support should support the customers.
这不是仪式主义,他们应该一起生活,作为伙伴关系的支持应该支持客户。

Now, the outsourcing partner, what company like Concentrix can bring to the table out of following.
现在,外包合作伙伴,像Concentrix这样的公司可以带来如下的好处。

The first is, we have invested massive amount in the new technology,
一是我们大量投入新技术,

new assets to automate our processes to putting the AI automatic and machine learning to into our fronting and backing operations.
新的资产使我们的过程自动化将AI自动和机器学习纳入我们的前沿和后台操作。

This is the perfect place to abridge us.
这是我们的最佳选择

For customer in captive,
对于被吸引的客户,

you don’t need to reinvest or invest this kind of technology which is just engaged us and we are using what we have and build the customer for you.
您不需要再投资或投资这种与我们合作的技术,我们正在使用我们所拥有的并为您构建客户。

So the result to you is more immediate,
所以对你的结果更加直接

short-term and investment that you putting is lesser the alternative investment to you is a lot of higher.
你投入的短期和投资对你来说,替代投资的要少得多。

So that’s the first thing to using the outsourcer with this captive.
所以这是第一次使用被吸引的外包商。

The second thing is what the capital center is one of the challenges that typically the capital center face this attrition to people.
第二件事是通常客户中心面临这种人力消耗的挑战之一。

The people will be staying there for a long time.
人们在那里呆了很长时间。

They would have some sort of standard career puff.
他们会有一些标准的职业被扑灭。

People start to believe.
人们开始相信。

And why is such a big challenge to the outsourcer?
为什么外包商面临如此巨大的挑战?

Obviously, we have all the challenges from the attrition coincidence standpoint.
显然,我们从磨损巧合的角度来看待挑战。

The advantages that we have is for the outsourcing partner like us.
我们的优势在于像我们这样的外包合作伙伴。

We will keep growing our businesses
我们将继续发展业务

we will keep bringing the new customers.
我们将不断为新客户带来新的机会。

The existing operation will keep us expanding.
现有业务将继续扩大。

So what I mean is there will be more career opportunities for the existing people.
那么我的意思是现在有更多的就业机会。

Now whereas the career opportunities for the existing people that people would stay.
现在人们留下的现有人的职业机会。

Because they will grow professionally with the organization.
因为他们会与组织专业地发展。

Not just for a specific customers
不仅仅是针对特定的客户,

they will move to different project,
他们会搬到不同的项目,

a different program or even a different country to do the similar work or more senior work within the organization.
一个不同的计划,甚至不同的国家做类似的工作或更多的高级工作在组织内。

So naturally, although the changing different jobs we did for the company,
当然,尽管我们为公司做出了不同的工作,

they are still same for the company.
它们对于公司来说仍然是一样的。

So that help with the attrition and the career growth for the professionals.
这样有助于专业人员的消耗和职业成长。

The other thing that the else thing bring to the table is our ability to innovate.
其他事情带给的另一件事就是我们的创新能力。

I’m not saying that the captive center would not be able to innovate.
我不是说这个客户中心不能创新。

It’s just that because we have a larger footprint globally where any investment innovation we can elaborate and we can reuse us in different programs and different job offers around the world.
正是这样,因为我们在全球拥有更大的覆盖范围,我们可以进行任何投资创新,我们可以重复使用我们在世界各地的不同计划和不同的工作机会。

So from my point of view,
所以从我的角度来看,

it’s one-time investment and that we can elaborate.
这是一次性投资,我们可以详细说明。

We can elaborate around the world.
我们可以在世界各地详细说明。

If you work with outsourcing partner with us,
如果您与我们的外包合作伙伴合作,

we can reuse and re-customize such innovation to you at front of the course.
我们可以在前面重新使用和重新定制这样的创新。

So you get the full benefits but at the front around the course.
所以你得到了全部的好处。

So around the investment course
所以在投资过程中,

it always works better for you.
它总是对你更好。

So as a Chinese company,
所以作为一家中国公司,

whether you consider domestically at how to aspect the domestically,
无论您是在国内考虑如何在国内,

how to aspect the overseas.
如何看待海外。

But one of the question is that people tends to us is to do I have to outsource now and our lose control or lose my management forever.
但其中一个问题是,人们倾向于我们是要我现在外包,失去控制或永远失去管理。

Well, the answer is no.
那么答案是否定的。

That is option what we call it operate transfer.
这就是我们所说的操作转移的选项。

So for example, for our specific company,
例如,对于我们特定的公司,

if your company is interested to expanding to India,
如果贵公司有兴趣扩大到印度,

for example. You can come to Concentrix and say,
例如,你可以来到Concentrix说,

can you help me to build the center?
你可以帮我建立中心吗?

Can you help me to operate the center?
你能帮我操作中心吗?

After 5 years, he transferred the center back to me.
5年后,他把这个中心转回了我。

That is an option that we offer to our clients.
这是我们向客户提供的一个选择。

We call it build-operate transfer, BOT.
我们称之为构建操作转移,BOT。

Where before our customers to build the centers in the new countries or new places that they like us to build,
在我们的客户之前,在新兴国家或他们喜欢我们建造的新地点建立中心,

we will operate for them,
我们将为他们操作,

putting all the best practices extremely the processes for the next 5 years, 10 years.
将所有最佳做法作为未来5年,10年的过程。

And the client would have an option to transfer and to take the entire center and the entire team loss and process people back to the organization.
而且客户可以选择转移,让整个中心和整个团队都丢失并将人员重新加入组织。

So in this particular model,
所以在这个特定的模型中,

you are actually not losing control.
你实际上并没有失控。

You are becoming a lot more flexible.
你变得更加灵活了

You’re getting to the new market a lot quicker.
你进入新市场要快很多。

With the next experience partner,
随着下一个经验合作伙伴,

you have the flexibility to reorganize your organization as time comes or when your strategy of your organization changes.
随着时间到来,您的组织战略变化,您可以灵活地重组您的组织。

So let me share with you something about
所以让我跟大家分享一下

something that is cool to services that we do and call services that you do.
对我们所做的服务而言很酷,并且呼叫您所做的服务。

It is in terms of knowledge base.
它在知识基础上。

So traditionally,
所以传统上,

people think the knowledge base is just frequent else questions.
人们认为知识库只是常见的问题。

People wait the questions, you are the right answers.
人们等待问题,你是正确的答案。

That’s already based. Now we think more than that.
这已经是基础了。 现在我们认为更多。

In Concentrix,
在Concentrix,

we believe the knowledge base is the call of bring that all the services that we do.
我们相信知识库是呼吁我们所有的服务。

Why is that?
这是为什么?

Imagine that the knowledge base is being using by your front agent.
想象一下,您的前台代理人正在使用知识库。

We believe that the same knowledge base should be linked to your website so that you can allow services.
我们认为相同的知识库应与您的网站相关联,以便您可以允许服务。

And certainly is the knowledge base is call to the virtual chat board.
而且肯定是知识库是调用虚拟聊天板。

The virtual assistant where we can build the machine learning,
虚拟助手我们可以建立机器学习,

we can build the AI of that to continue to learn what the customers are asking and to re-find the question that we give to the client.
我们可以建立这样的AI来继续了解客户的要求,并重新找到我们给客户的问题。

And the knowledge base is also call where we can link to your ab,
而知识库也叫我们可以链接到你的ab,

the company aps,
公司aps,

your services aps where customers can go and get what the information that they need.
您的服务aps,客户可以去,并获得他们需要的信息。

So the knowledge base is really the central and the necklace of the services and show consistent customer experience and consistent answers to your and customers across the board.
因此,知识库实际上是服务的中心和项链,并显示出一贯的客户体验,并为您和客户提供一致的答案。

Now how do we show this knowledge base is good.
现在我们如何展示这个知识库是好的。

That’s a very very big topic.
这是一个很大的话题。

Before us,
在我们之前,

the Concentrix will believe the first step is to understand why your customers reach up to you.
Concentrix将相信第一步是了解您的客户为什么接触您。

So the first step where we typically do is when we look at your contact drive analysis,
所以我们通常做的第一步就是当我们看看你的联系人分析时,

we look at why your customers reach up to you from different channel based on the analysis why they reach you.
我们将根据分析为什么您的客户达到您的目标,看看您的客户为什么不同频道接触您。

We will plot out the questions to address the acquires that’s coming in.
我们会画出问题来解决进入的收购。

The questions and the ranking of the questions,
问题和排名的问题,

the sequence of the question.
问题的顺序。

That’s the easy part.
这很简单。

Now how do we write the answers?
现在我们如何写答案?

A lot of time in the knowledge base.
很多时间在知识库。

The answers are probably written by professional from the other point of view.
答案可能是由专业人士从其他角度出发的。

So often time,
所以经常的时候,

you will see that some of the cure or the knowledge base you look at the questions,
你会看到一些治疗或知识库你看的问题,

you look at the answers and you stretch your hair and see,
你看看答案,你伸展头发看看,

I still need to call the customer services center.
我还是要求客户服务中心。

So that doesn’t help.
所以这没有帮助。

So in Concentrix,
所以在Concentrix,

what we do is we do the industrial design of contact management.
我们做的是做联系管理的工业设计。

So we look at the contact drive analysis that I mentioned just now is based on the analysis.
所以我们看一下我刚才提到的接触驱动分析是基于分析。

We have the content designers who design the structure of the answers.
我们有内容设计师设计答案的结构。

We design the trouble shooting tree to address the questions.
我们设计故障排除树来解决问题。

Now this is now the skills or capabilities.
现在这是现在的技能或能力。

That is available white in the market. We need specialized skills to do that.
这在市场上是白色的。 我们需要专门的技能来做到这一点。

And this team,
而这支队伍,

we will look at the question and answer the questions from the un-consumer standpoint.
我们将从不消费者的角度来看问题并回答问题。

So that will un-consumer listen and read the question.
这样就不会消费者听和读这个问题。

And the questions they can understand and do not call us.
他们可以理解的问题,也不要打电话给我们。

So that’s the most important things that we need to do.
这是我们需要做的最重要的事情。

Now when you have a very Twitter and very easy to understand the knowledge base.
现在,当你有一个非常Twitter,很容易理解的知识库。

And when you link to your chat board and link to your website,
当您链接到聊天室并链接到您的网站时,

link to your IVI,
链接到您的IVI,

naturally when people get the answers,
当人们得到答案时,

they won’t call into your cooperation.
他们不会打电话给你的合作。

So that will improve the customer experience and improve the efficiency and reduce your overall burden and your overall pressure to your operation.
这样可以改善客户体验,提高效率,减轻您的整体负担以及整体运营压力。

And that will obviously in turn reduce your cost manage,
这显然会降低您的成本管理,

the operation of the customer services.
客户服务的运作。

OK.
好。

So let me talk about one of the new capabilities or the new things that we are seeing in the market.
所以让我谈一谈我们在市场上看到的新功能或新功能之一。

What we call it marketing optimization.
我们所说的营销优化。

What that is really.
这是真的

We are hoping and supporting a very large auto manufacturing where we design the pre-sales marketing companion for them.
我们希望并支持一个非常大的汽车制造业,为他们设计售前营销的同伴。

We base on the marketing companion.
我们基于营销伙伴。

What we do that is we help them to segment the customers,
我们做的是帮助他们分割客户,

based on the segmentation,
基于细分,

base on the target of the segmentation that we have identified and selected.
基于我们已经识别和选择的细分目标。

We will send now very precise marketing incentive and promotion to a very small and targeting segment.
我们现在将非常精准的营销激励和推广发送到一个非常小的定位细分市场。

Now based on this,
现在基于此,

the customers will in turn reach back to us,
客户反过来又回到我们身边,

using the channels.
使用频道。

That will designate.
这将指定。

It could be a real chat.
这可能是一个真正的聊天。

It could be a real web.
它可能是一个真正的网络。

It could be a real website or Facebook so that we can clink and get what they are truly looking for.
它可能是一个真正的网站或Facebook,以便我们可以点击并获得他们真正寻找的东西。

Based on this information,
根据这些信息,

we can then again revert and re-find the data that we have and share with them and push the information that we most relevant to them.
然后,我们可以再次恢复和重新找到我们拥有的数据,并与他们分享,并推动我们最相关的信息。

So let me share with you where they globally and why that is important and how your company expands overseas.
所以让我在全球分享一下,为什么这很重要,以及你的公司如何在海外拓展。

When you look at the global map that we have,
当你看看我们拥有的全球地图时,

the color portion are where we are located.
颜色部分是我们所在的地方。

why that is important?
为什么这很重要?

When you look at your global market as your global company as yourself,
当您将自己的全球市场视为您的全球性公司时,

China obviously,
中国显然,

we have a big presence in China.
我们在中国有很大的业务。

We use China to support the domestic Chinese market.
我们用中国来支持国内的中国市场

We also use China particularly city in Dalian and support from early Japanese and Korean businesses,
我们也在大连使用中国特别是城市,并支持早日韩企业,

from the language of capabilities standpoint.
从能力的角度来看。

That’s Dalian is a perfect place to do that.
大连是完美的地方。

So that’s China.
那就是中国。

From Philippines type,
从菲律宾式,

what we do also is probably using Philippines for.
我们也可能使用菲律宾。

So we probably use the Philippines to support the voice business,
所以我们可能用菲律宾来支持语音业务,

the English voice business for North America.
北美的英语声音业务。

Because the voice in Philippines are more acceptable to the North America consumer.
因为菲律宾的声音更能被北美消费者所接受。

How it’s about India?
怎么是印度?

In nowadays India,
在印度,

we have a lot of using in India for two things.
我们在印度有很多使用两件事情。

First is for the domestic market.
一是国内市场。

So the India has a very very large domestic business.
所以印度的国内业务非常庞大。

And India has also moved a way,
而印度也动了一路,

move to more non-voice English support.
移动更多的非语音英语支持。

Just support global English.
只支持全球英语。

The next big market that we have is South Asia.
我们下一个大市场是南亚。

South Asia is about 6,000,000 population.
南亚约有600万人口。

Since then we are entering,
从那时起,我们正在进入,

we have occurred presently in Malaysia and Philippines.
我们目前在马来西亚和菲律宾发生。

And in a very near future,
而在不久的将来,

we will bet opening new facilities in Thailand,
我们会打赌在泰国开设新的设施,

Vietnam and Indonesia.
越南和印尼。

So that will more or less have a major market that we have in South Asia as the next what we call background for a lot of very very large companies around the world.
所以这些或多或少在南亚有一个主要的市场,下一个我们称之为世界很多非常大的公司的背景。

Now Australia,
现在澳大利亚,

New Zealand and Arminia are near showing services center for us is mainly support Australia and New Zealand domestic market.
新西兰和阿米尼亚近在咫尺,为我们服务的中心主要是支持澳大利亚和新西兰的国内市场。

Interestingly,
有趣的是,

what we see a lot of Chinese customers are spending in Europe.
我们看到很多中国客户在欧洲开支。

How do we do that in Europe?
我们如何在欧洲呢?

We have a center in Bulgaria where is supported by 11 languages.
我们在保加利亚拥有11个语言的中心。

So we use the center in Bulgaria to support the entire European languages that we have.
所以我们使用保加利亚的中心来支持我们所有的整个欧洲语言。

Now we do have a center,
现在我们有一个中心,

we have two centers in Portugal and a center in Belfast.
我们在葡萄牙有两个中心,在贝尔法斯特有一个中心。

How do we divide the world,
我们如何划分世界,

divide the Europe support from.
将欧洲支持划分为

Here Belfast is very useful when we support.
在我们支持的时候,贝尔法斯特是非常有用的。

The languages which is the skinning languages.
语言是剥皮语言。

So what that means is between the Bulgaria center and Belfast center and Portugal center,
那么这就意味着保加利亚中心和贝尔法斯特中心和葡萄牙中心之间,

we would be able to cover the entire Europe,
我们将能够覆盖整个欧洲,

including Russian languages.
包括俄语。

So that’s all the Europe.
所以这就是欧洲。

So let’s expect the services for the large market.
所以让我们期待这个大型市场的服务。

It is the South American market.
这是南美市场。

In South American market,
在南美市场,

there are two major languages.
有两种主要语言。

One is Portugal and Spanish and most important is English.
一个是葡萄牙和西班牙语,最重要的是英语。

Why is that important?
为什么这么重要?

So we have centers in Costa Rica and many in Costa Rica are now where we support the Spanish the Portugal language.
所以我们在哥斯达黎加有中心,现在哥斯达黎加的许多国家现在都支持西班牙语葡萄牙语。

We will use that as a new social language to support the North American market.
我们将把这作为一种新的社会语言来支持北美市场。

So think about this.
所以想想这个。

In stead of having Philippines and it is maybe 12 away from North American market.
而不是拥有菲律宾,也可能是距离北美市场12

We do have alternative option to use the South America to support North America in similar time.
我们有替代选择使用南美洲在类似的时间支持北美。

The English language is very acceptable to the American market.
英语是美国市场非常接受的。

And this is what we are using for and cost is very reasonable for support that market.
这就是我们正在使用的,成本是非常合理的支持市场。

And this is how we see also.
这也是我们看到的。

So when you go back to the big global market that we have ,
所以当你回到我们拥有的全球大市场时,

we would be able to support any of your operation globally,
我们将能够支持您在全球的任何业务,

any languages that you need.
您需要的任何语言。

And for Chinese customer,
而对于中国客户来说,

as I mentioned in another section,
正如我在另一节中提到的,

we have a single contact for you in China while you are able to speak Chinese to you.
我们在中国有一个联系人,而您可以说中文。

We understand your culture,
我们了解你的文化,

we manage all your global operation for you.
我们为您管理您的全球业务。

本文根据现场录音整理完成,未经受访人核实。来源:好客之道。扫描下方二维码收看专访视频:

转载请注明来源:廖伦平:全球一致,本土融合
本文链接地址:article/111298.html

相关文章

噢!评论已关闭。